A tour by 4x4 is definitely the best way to discover the
beautyful Costa Smeralda and its inland made of granite boulders, cork
oaks, beautiful beaches and fine wine.
We go on board of a new generation 4WD car for a 7 hour tour to discover amazing places: granite beaches, Monte Moro (highest peak of Costa Smeralda). We will reach the peack by driving along paths surrounded by the most typical essences of Sardinian vegetation: Cistus, Rosemary, Myrtle, Arbutus, and more.
From the peak we’ll enjoy a 360 degree panoramic view: the island of Tavolara, Olbia, Costa Smeralda, La Maddalena archipelago, the mountains in the center of Sardinia, and, on clear days, even Corsica!
With a little luck you might see herons, pink flamingos, tortoises and partridges.
During our trip we visit a little old village called San Pantaleo, here you'll see the real life style of the locals mixed with a community of foreigner who decided to live here their life !
Some options for this tour:
we can visit an archaeological area where you can see
the tomb of the giants “Su Coddu Ecchju” and the nuragic village “La
- we can go to La Maddalena Archipelago by ferry (not available in August)
- wine tasting
There are a variety of possibilities.
4x4 vehicle: Nissan Navara Sport 4WD (5 seats) with air conditioning and mini fridge on board (or comparable vehicle).
Pick up and drop off by the port
This is a tour for all ages in all seasons. The oldest person in this tour was an 84 year old grandmother.
We suggest you travel with comfortable shoes and bring a swimsuit and a towel for a refreshing swim in the sea.
Depending by the season, the weather and the duration of the tour, the path can be modified.
Rates for 4 people € 400
- make your reservation in March and pay only € 300
- make your reservation in April and pay only € 320
- make your reservation in May and pay only € 340
- make your reservation in June and pay only € 360
- or discount for kids
The rate doesn’t include:
- tickets for the archeological site
- tickets of the ferry to La Maddalena Archipelago
FIND OUT MORE BY ASKING OUR DETAILED BROCHURE
Easy booking in 2 steps:
1. ask for availability,
2. pay a deposit via PayPal, credit card or bank transfer and pay the balance in cash on the day of your tour.